Pacific Park hosts job fair on February 18; don’t miss your chance to work by the beach at the world-famous Santa Monica Pier.
With Spring in the air and Summer around the corner, Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier has over 80 available positions at one of the most recognizable destinations in Los Angeles, now offering the chance to work at the beach while meeting people from all over the world and guests from the United States.
Applicants interested in working at the world-famous Santa Monica Pier can apply in person at the upcoming Job Fair on Saturday, February 18 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Seaside Pavilion, located at the west side of Pacific Park next to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
More job details and a full list of available positions can be found on the Park’s website, http://www.pacpark.com/jobfair. For any additional questions, please contact Pacific Park’s hiring team by sending an email to email@example.com.
New employees will join Pacific Park’s team of fun, outgoing staff members who operate the Park’s 12 amusement park rides, eight ocean-front dining outlets like Scoops Ice Cream Shop and Beach Burger, as well as midway games, retail shops, and snack stands.
Pacific Park’s 2023 Spring Job Fair
Saturday, February 18
9 AM – 12 PM
380 Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica, CA
Employees at Pacific Park highlight these great reasons to work at the Pier:
- The park offers flexible schedules great for employees who prefer to work nights and weekends to accommodate school schedules or as a second job.
- Fun employee perks with free and discounted meals, free amusement park rides for employees and their family members, performance-based prizes such as free movie tickets and fun gifts, and a huge end-of-summer employee party.
- Paid training to gain real-life job experience in a fun setting.
- End your commute at the beautiful Santa Monica State Beach where you can enjoy views of the ocean every day and work outside in the fresh air under the sunny, Santa Monica skies.
- The Santa Monica Pier is easily accessible from the Metro Expo Line and Big Blue Bus.
“Pacific Park offers entry level employees the opportunity to learn a variety of new skills and seasoned employees flexible schedules to help manage their time accordingly,” says Nathan Smithson, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier. “Pacific Park is one of Santa Monica’s largest youth employers and offers team members in all age ranges many exciting and fun opportunities while working at the beach, on the Santa Monica Pier and 40 feet over the Pacific Ocean.”
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is LA’s only admission free amusement park, offering 12 amusement rides, 14 midway games, an oceanfront food plaza and seaside retail shopping. Prices and operating hours are subject to change.