On any given night of any given week you can find something fun to do in Santa Monica. Amazing weather year-round, breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, convenient shopping and restaurants, all contribute to the nightlife in the city. You can find a place to relax, or a place to be entertained for any age group or interest – tonight!
We’ve put together a list of five fun things that you can do in Santa Monica, tonight:
- Walk the Promenade: Go take a stroll down Third Street any evening and let the night go from there! Restaurants, bars, shopping & entertainment can’t be missed here.
- Go to the Movies: Santa Monica has a variety of movie theaters showing the newest releases every night of the week. Looking for something unique? Try the Aero Theater!
- See Some Art: Pick an art gallery to see the latest from local and international artists. This may not be as common as the movies, but is a must when in Santa Monica.
- Go Bowling: What’s your high score? It doesn’t rain often in Santa Monica, but when it does, find a bowling alley and aim for 300!
- Come to Pacific Park: Of course, we’re going to suggest you come visit us on the Santa Monica Pier! Come ride the Ferris wheel or play some games! It never gets old!
Finding a Special Event in Advance
If you’re planning in advance, you can find even more options of fun things to do in Santa Monica. There are a bunch of different Santa Monica Events Calendars that you can browse to find the perfect event. One thing is for sure, there is never a shortage of things to do when in Santa Monica!