Our neighbors over at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel are offering guests a great package when they book a room for Memorial Day weekend 2021.
They’re kicking off the summer season with an inaugural poolside Americana BBQ, dive-in movies, fireside s’mores, live music, and more. The Memorial Day package includes:
- 20% off accommodations (three nights or more)
- $100 daily dining credit
- Access to our Americana poolside BBQ, dive-in movies, live music and other summertime activities
- Waived resort fees
- Complimentary daily valet parking (one vehicle)
- Complimentary Ferris Wheel ride at the famed Pacific Park in the Santa Monica Pier (one per person, per stay)*
- Sand and s’mores kit (one per child)
- Complimentary shuttle service into the city and beach cruiser bike rental
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and welcome drink (upon arrival)
With this package, enjoy all the amenities you need to explore Santa Monica, spend time at the beach or lounge poolside for some fun in the sun all weekend long. Learn more and book your stay at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel today.
Loews Santa Monica is located about a 5 minute walk south of the Santa Monica Pier at 1700 Ocean Avenue.
Where the coast meets the city, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is at the center of it all. Our beachfront oasis serves up sun, sand, surf, and a taste of Southern California living at its finest. With all the iconic attractions at our doorstep and the Pacific Ocean as our backyard, our stunning destination is the picture-perfect place to sit back, relax and explore. Learn more about Loews Santa Monica here.
Follow Loews Santa Monica on Instagram @loewssmbeach, Twitter @loewssmbeach, and Facebook at www.facebook.com/loewssmbhotel/.
*All persons wishing to go on the rides at Pacific Park must enter through the queue line at the East gate entrance. Having a ticket does not guarantee entrance to Pacific Park due to capacity constraints. Per state guidelines, no solo riders are allowed on the Pacific Wheel. To read more about Pacific Park’s reopening guidelines, visit https://pacpark.com/rides-reopening-at-the-santa-monica-pier/.
Feature image courtesy of @letsgototheparks1.