Code of Conduct
To help ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone, Pacific Park asks that guests comply with the following Pacific Park policies and all verbal instructions from Park employees:
- Pacific Park is a NO SMOKING area (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens).
- Pets are not allowed inside the amusement park with the exception of service animals.
- Profanity, obscene gestures, and/or offensive behavior are not permitted.
- Sharing, misuse of wristbands, or unauthorized resale of tickets or wristbands may result in confiscation without refund.
- Line jumping / holding places in line is not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on property. Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be asked to leave without refund.
- When on the rides, visitors must adhere to all the rules & restrictions posted at each ride. A shirt and shoes must be worn on all rides.
- No unsecured items are allowed on rides that may fall or be flung from the ride while in operation; this may include phones, selfie sticks, or large cameras.
- No costumes or masks are allowed in the Park.
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates/blades, or any other recreational mobility devices are not allowed in the Park and must be walked, carried, or left outside the Park.
- Safety violations will not be tolerated.
- Pacific Park is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, or any damaged personal property.
- Solicitation of any kind on Pacific Park’s property is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, climbing, standing, and/or sitting on guard rails is not permitted.
- Guests may not use any power outlets located throughout the Park, including but not limited to, using them to charge cell phones. Guests may purchase portable chargers from Pier Gear.
- Guests are not allowed on Pacific Park property after operating hours.
- Removing items from trash cans, including recyclables, is not permitted on Pacific Park property.
- No commercial photographing or videotaping without written permission of Pacific Park. Please read pacpark.com/events/Locations-Shoots, pacpark.com/filming for more information.
- Pacific Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that is not in compliance with these rules.
Pacific Park is a family-friendly environment. Please be considerate of others and enjoy the Park. Guest safety is our priority. In addition to the Pacific Park Guest Code of Conduct, guests are required to comply with all local, state and federal laws as well as the individual Park policies, rules and instructions posted or otherwise listed. Should you have a question or encounter an issue while in the Park, please contact one of the staff members, and we will be happy to provide assistance.